Amazon Prime Day October 13-14, 2020 | Your Insider Guide (chance to win $1000 Amazon Shopping
This post and its contents contain affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I will receive a small commission on qualified products. This is not additional charge to you but helps support this site and our channel. Thank you for your support!
Amazon Prime has rolled out so many benefits it can be tough to keep up. That’s why we include a handy Prime Insider tip in the weekly Prime newsletter to help you get the most of your membership. For a new way to get benefit news, try listening to the weekly Amazon Prime Insider flash briefing Alexa Skill. Just ask, Best Sellers in Amazon Devices & AccessoriesAlexa, open Amazon Prime Insider” to enable on Alexa devices and apps. Once added, just ask “Alexa, what’s my news?” to hear the best of shopping and entertainment.
Here are 10 of my favorite tips.
1. Shop early-access and Prime-exclusive deals. As a Prime member, you get 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals. See deals up to24 hours in before anyone else! o receive alerts in the Amazon Shopping app.
Get more exclusive deals for Prime members here
5. Watch Prime Video on your TV. If you haven’t checked this out yet, doit! Really cool stuff. Learn how to set up your device
7. Set up your Amazon Household. Your whole family can now enjoy your Prime membership. learn how here: create your Household. Then, both adults in your household get access to free Prime delivery, pantry and grocery deals, great children products, and much more.
8. Read for free. Download the free Kindle app to get books, magazines and so much more — free with Prime Reading. This app is one of my favorites! Let me know what you think.
9. Try before you buy with Prime Wardrobe. Here’s one that was a surprise to me. Need to level up your garb? Do it now for less and easily with Prime Wardrobe, Get up to 8 items for adults and kids. If you don’t like some of the items in your box, send them back! It’s that simple!